Saturday, October 07, 2006

THE INAUGURAL POST

Ladies and Gentelmen

After approximately a year of having a desire to blog, I did it. Finally Desire overcame all odds, time was found (or created) and I have started my own blog.

A bit about myself, and what this blog is intended to be about. My name is Alex Ladizginsky, I live in Ontario - Canada. I currently work in information technology and business or rather in the gap between them. From 7am to 7pm I am employed with a small company Sofea Inc, (as Product Director) which is revolusionising the way people create business and software requirements. From 7pm to 7am I am employed with my family, with exploring cool business and technology ideas, and with personal spiritual development.
This blog will touch upon all of the above aspects of my life. I will be writing my observations and ideas in hope to test if they make sense to anyone else but myself. I am hoping to learn from others and teach others - which in my opinion is just another spin on learn from others.
I am hoping to attract and interest people that attract and interest me.

I am very exited about being able to blog. To me this is a start of new dimension in my life and work (which is my life).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home